You can view this segment of the message on uTube:
The Priceless Word of God
We must begin afresh to see the love of Christ on every page of every book in the Bible. Christ and the Gospel is the central theme of the Bible. It is the story of redemption, of a kingdom with no end, of a God of grace and mercy. It is the story of a cross, of incarnation, of salvation for a stubborn and rebellious people. It is the story of hope and love and grace and peace for a world fractured by hopelessness, hate, war and division. You cannot miss the story – His story – in every page of this wonderful book.
Jesus - In Every Book of the Bible
· In Genesis: He is the Seed of the woman and the Creator of the universe.
· In Exodus: He is our Passover Lamb.
· Leviticus: He is our Great High Priest and Perfect Sacrifice.
· Numbers: He is the Pillar of Cloud by day and the Pillar of Fire by night.
· Deuteronomy: He is the prophet like unto Moses.
· Joshua: He is the Captain of our salvation.
· Judges: He is our Sacred Judge and Strong Deliverer.
· Ruth: He is our heavenly Kinsman-Redeemer and Divine Boaz.
· I and II Samuel: He is the Anointed One of Israel.
· I and II Kings and I and II Chronicles: He is our Reigning King from the throne of David.
· Ezra: He is our Faithful Scribe Who writes the Word of God on our hearts.
· Nehemiah: He is the Re-Builder of our shattered dreams.
· Esther: He is our Mordecai Who exposes and destroys the works of the evil one.
· Job: He is our Dayspring from on high – our Ever-Living Redeemer.
· Psalms: He is our Lord and my Shepherd.
· Proverbs: He is the Wisdom of God.
· Ecclesiastes: He is our Purpose in life.
· Song of Solomon: He is our Lover and Bridegroom.
· Isaiah: He is our Mighty God, the Everlasting Father and the Prince of Peace.
· Jeremiah: He is the King of the New Covenant.
· Lamentations: He is our Weeping Prophet.
· Ezekiel: He is the Indescribable Wheel-in-the-middle-of-the-wheel; the Wonderful Four-Faced Man.
· Daniel: He is he Son of Man coming in the clouds of glory.
· Hosea: He is the Faithful Husband forever married His backslidden bride.
· Joel: He is the Baptizer with the Holy Ghost and with fire.
· Amos: He is our Burden-Bearer.
· Obadiah: He is the only One mighty to save.
· Jonah: He is the Great Preacher to the unlovely and un-loveable.
· Micah: He is the Messenger with beautiful feet Who proclaims justice and mercy to the weary.
· Nahum: He is the Avenger of God’s elect.
· Habakkuk: He is God’s Evangelist crying, “Revive thy works in the midst of thy years.”
· Zephaniah: He is the Lord - our Savior.
· Haggai: He is the Restorer of God’s lost heritage.
· Zechariah: He is the Fountain poured out for the sins and uncleanness of the house of David.
· Malachi: He is the Refiner’s Fire and the Fuller’s Soap.
· Matthew: He is the Messiah to the Church, the Israel of God.
· Mark: He is the Great Wonder-Worker.
· Luke: He is the Son of Man.
· John: He is the Son of God.
· Acts: He is the Holy Spirit Who tabernacles in His people.
· Romans: He is our Justifier.
· I and II Corinthians: He is the Great Gift-Giver of the Holy Spirit Who fills and equips each Church with the gifts necessary to be Kingdom-builders.
· Galatians: He is our Liberator from the Law of sin and death.
· Ephesians: He is the Christ of unsearchable riches, the Father Who elects, the Son Who redeems and the Holy Spirit Who seals.
· Philippians: He is the God Who supplies all of our needs.
· Colossians: He is the Head of the Church.
· I and II Thessalonians: He is our soon coming King.
· I and II Timothy: He is the only Mediator between God and man.
· Titus: He is our Faithful Pastor.
· Philemon: He is our Friend who sticks closer than a brother.
· Hebrews: He is the blood of the everlasting covenant.
· James: He is the Great Physician Who heals all our diseases.
· I and II Peter: He is the Chief Shepherd Who soon shall appear.
· I, II, and III John: He is our Father Who loves His children with an everlasting love.
· Jude: He is the Lord coming with ten thousand of His saints.
· Revelation: He is the Alpha and Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End, the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords and the Lion of the tribe of Judah, and in Him all things are brought together because it is predestined that in Christ Jesus all those who believe in Him shall live and exist forever. Amen and Amen.
In the grip of our Majestic Savior,